- Ice cube tray
- Coffee – I like using Dunkin’ Donuts® K-cups, because they brew so quickly and have so many flavor options! I get mine from Publix (Click this link to take advantage of $1.00 off any ONE (1) Dunkin’ Donuts varieties now through 5/6/17 at your local Publix, while supplies last).
- Cream (or flavored creamer)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
1) The night before, brew 1 K-cup in your Keurig, and pour it into your ice cube tray. Pro-tip: brew it into a liquid measuring cup (or any cup with a spout), to make it easier to pour into your tray. My favorite Dunkin’ Donuts flavor is hazelnut, but sometimes I mix it up with their other flavors, like french vanilla, or the original blend!
2) Pop out your ice cubes and put them into your blender (I use the Ninja 1 cup blender, so that’s why it doesn’t look like your typical blender).
3) Add cream (I use about a quarter cup). If you like your coffee less sweet, you can add a little water, or keep some coffee if the refrigerator to add to it. Blend.
3) Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream (if you want). I don’t personally like sprinkles on my drinks, so I like to add some coffee grounds on the top to make it look pretty (which Dunkin’ also makes if you don’t have a Keurig)!
And there you have it! – Probably one of the easiest recipes ever, but sometimes the simpler the better! Also, it really impresses house guests when you can whip up one of these in the morning.
“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and The J.M. Smucker Company, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #DunkinDonutsPublix http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”