February is finally here and so are the adorable Valentine’s Day shenanigans! I have had so many people tell me that they loved this Oreo Bark Recipe, that I decided to transform it for Valentine’s Day. This is hands down one of the easiest recipes on the entire site because it is only 2 ingredients! So if you are looking for something to make for your special someone, this recipe is super easy, and will definitely make them love you forever.
What you need to make your Cookie’s and Cream Chocolate Hearts:
- Bag of white chocolate
- Pan (if you want to make them into hearts, I suggest the Wilton 6-Cavity Silicone Heart Mold Pan)
- Heart sprinkles (optional)
1) Melt your chocolate over a double boiler on low heat.
2) Crush up about 14 oreos (I figured about 2 for every heart), and mix them into the melted chocolate. (NOTE: I mixed them in a separate bowl, but found out later that it is actually easier if you mix them directly into the pan with the chocolate)
3) Pour into your heart molds.
4) Quickly add sprinkles before it hardens so the sprinkles stick.
After letting it sit for about 20 minutes, you should easily be able to remove them from the molds.
The silicon heart molds worked better than I thought, and the hearts popped out easily. They are delicious and very rich, so you may want to consider making them a little thinner, but other than that I heard no complaints from the recipients. 🙂 If you try them out be sure to share a picture!
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY PROJECTS:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Enter new subscriber’][contact-field label=’Enter email to subscribe’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]